Josh has been using skis for surfing assistance, Spearfishing and fishing for the past 15 years, he has driven for a large number of Australia’s best elite surfers as well as many internationals and am regarded as one of the most reliable and safety cautious wave zone and surf PWC operators available.
Trained with Hawaiian water patrol and attended Big wave risk assessment seminars in Hawaii and was instrumental in designing Surfing Australia’s HPC jet ski high performance surf training programs.
This 1 or 2 day courses covering:
- Gear Set up for tow and step off surfing (help to keep your ski from being destroyed)
- Rules and regulations
- Etiquette and safety
- Tow and stop-off surfing skills
- General Wave zone driving skills
- Looking after your ski (wash downs, general maintenance, storage and keeping it keeping it ready to go
- Keeping the body prepared for the stressors of ski use in surfing
The days will include both in and off water education, usually you will go with your partner on your ski and I bring mine meaning you will both be on with me at some stages and working together with your partner under my observation at some stages
There is so much for people to learn from someone who has just done hours and hours of driving in the surf, pushed the limits of what is and is not possible, made mistakes and experienced what happens when things go wrong.
Request information or make a booking using the form below:
In2Surf Surf School
Meet at our Trailer - Kingscliff Beach, NSW
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash Shirt
- Professional Instruction from our experienced surf coaches
What to Bring
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!…
NOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We have lessons and programs for all ages and abilities here at In2Surf Surf School on the Tweed Coast.